Thursday, July 9, 2009

This guy from Switzerland has won the International Mr. Gay 2009 competition...

Continue Reading...









The official website of Mr. Gay competition says that 24-year-old Mr. Gay Switzerland Ricco Rimus Muller is 2009 International Mr. Gay.

"I'm speechless. I had to fight tears. And yes, my whole body trembled with joy! Now I am happy that I represent Switzerland in the world!," Ricco said over his victory.

Ricco works in the media (post production) while also actively involved doing service to the deaf community (he can do sign language).

First Runner Up was Mr. Gay Australia Byron Samuel Kojo Adu while Second Runner Up was Michael Austin Jarvis from the USA.

On August, Ricco will be representing Switzerland once more in the Mr. Gay Europe 2009.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin